“Hamazark” is a joint project of 34 NGOs and foundations.
The project establishment has been founded by EU. It’s a sub grant project supported by the Armenian Lawyer’s Association.
“Hamazark community development and participatory coalition (hereinafter referred as Coalition) is non-formal unity of civil society organizations, which has been formed and acts on the basis of development commonality, volunteerism, equality, autonomy, good faith and management values in communities.
We value the role of social society in development of communities and government in Armenia.
We strongly believe that establishment and implementation of “Smart communities” in Armenia will result on the solution of huge socio-economic issues that Armenia faces and will have a vital impact on living standards of Armenian people.
Main goals of the coalition:
1. Increase the control efficiency of supervision of CSOs over the RA governmental reforms in community development and management.
2. Promote creation and strengthening of the institutional mechanisms in development of communities.
3. Promote empowerment and active involvement of society in community management.
4. Develop CSO abilities in monitoring, public control implementation and community project implementation.
5. Impact on the effective development and implementation of policies for the enhancement of local self-governmental bodies.
6. Promote publicity, accountability, participatory involvement of the local self-governmental bodies.